Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm looking for this haircut https://metin2.download/picture/r31942D2b33RgALwbt5Z2llx1w9T5E8U/.png. If someone owns and is willing to share it here, I would be grateful. (for Assassin M)

 
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20411-searching-haircut/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tatsumaru, I saw your post, but I was really interested in fixing that model (including the hair used and the positioning of the cap). The rest of your breeds look good, but on the ninja I have embraced this pattern in my mind.
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20411-searching-haircut/#findComment-110927
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.