Jump to content

Kick after use horse summon skill


Go to solution Solved by Swiezu,

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution

Any other usefull tip?

I have already found and corrected the error. Occurred in the file bin ( Where I was previously looking for the server side, as you can see the lack of sleep can stupefy a man)
//Close

  • 4 years later...
  • Active+ Member
On 11/22/2018 at 12:04 AM, Swiezu said:

Any other usefull tip?

I have already found and corrected the error. Occurred in the file bin ( Where I was previously looking for the server side, as you can see the lack of sleep can stupefy a man)
//Close

How to fix? I have same problem

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.