Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hi everyone

 

I'm here with a problem with the function d.new_jump_all

 

Function:

d.new_jump_all(203,7762,6733)

Syserr:

SYSERR: Jul  3 17:52:32 :: CreatePrivateMap: Cannot find map index 203
SYSERR: Jul  3 17:52:32 :: dungeon_new_jump_all: cannot create dungeon 203

The map is the blazing purgatory, but don't teleport, and if i type those coordinates at the chat (/warp 7762 6733) I can go to the map, but with the function I can't

 

Someone can help me please??

 

Thanks

 

EDIT: I use game 2089M

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1962-problem-with-dnew_jump_all/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.