Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

how are you doing?

I have a simple question about guild wars.

Normally, the winner would take points, and the loser would lose points.

I want to change this and make the winner take points, but the loser would take points but less! or at least doesnt lose points.

If someone have some knowledge I will be thankful.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19535-guild-wars-points-to-both-guilds/
Share on other sites

I believe the function you need is:

CGuildManager::ChangeLadderPoint

check when it's used and change the points from -loss to

ChangeLadderPoint(dwGuildLoser, -loss);
// to
ChangeLadderPoint(dwGuildLoser, gain / 2);

 

  • Love 1
1 hour ago, metin2team said:

I believe the function you need is:


CGuildManager::ChangeLadderPoint

check when it's used and change the points from -loss to


ChangeLadderPoint(dwGuildLoser, -loss);
// to
ChangeLadderPoint(dwGuildLoser, gain / 2);

 

Thank you!

I'll try and give you a feedback.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.