Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

after adding sash system i have a problem with hairs. This problem occurs only for second look of character in case of warrior for example.

Second problem is costumes they do not sign up for some time, and are removed from costume slot and eq slot.

Do you need any logs ?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my weak english. I`m from Poland ;)

I would add ss what it looks like:

9da01383c9f6f.png.html
Link: https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif.html

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19463-white-hair-problem/
Share on other sites

11 godzin temu, WeedHex napisał:

Łatwe C ++, kiedy zmieniłeś, aby dodać part_acce / part_sash do czytania player.player, zapomniałeś czegoś na part_hair.

Could you tell me which file ? I'm totally new and I'm still learning ;) And thanks for answer! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19463-white-hair-problem/#findComment-105791
Share on other sites

23 godziny temu, Brolly napisał:

Try :

in : db/ClientManagerPlayer.cpp

Function : 


CClientManager::__QUERY_PLAYER_CREATE

Code :


queryLen = snprintf(queryStr, sizeof(queryStr),

Replace  :

Click

 

I tried but it still doesn`t work :(

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19463-white-hair-problem/#findComment-106076
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.