See uncreated mobs

Hello,

I hooked "CreateInstance" so i can see creating mob's names and x,y coordinates. No problem. But i can't see uncreated mobs like m2bob: (Attached)

Which function should i hook for see uncreated mobs. Thanks a lot :)

m2bobrange.png

3 minutes ago, Emrecpp said:

Hello,

I hooked "CreateInstance" so i can see creating mob's names and x,y coordinates. No problem. But i can't see uncreated mobs like m2bob: (Attached)

Which function should i hook for see uncreated mobs. Thanks a lot :)

m2bobrange.png

I mean get name of far mobs.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Abel(Tiger) said:

If they are not in your view range they are not send in client by the server so no chance to see them.

10 minutes ago, ridetpro said:

I think they use default regen.txt to see the spawn place and take names from mob_names.txt

Is there no way? :/ I think it's possible

6 hours ago, Chyu ^^ said:

Everything is possible. In this case you have to edit a lot of things to get a solution you want.

Well, I'd rather say not everything is possible.

As people have said, monsters are not sent to the client if they're not in View Range.

So M2Bob either tries to guess where those monsters are by using a default regen.txt or they use a tp-hack to teleport around the map and save the coordinates of the monsters sent while they are tp-ing around the map.

20 hours ago, miguelmig said:

Well, I'd rather say not everything is possible.

As people have said, monsters are not sent to the client if they're not in View Range.

So M2Bob either tries to guess where those monsters are by using a default regen.txt or they use a tp-hack to teleport around the map and save the coordinates of the monsters sent while they are tp-ing around the map.

What do you think about : SendCharacterStatePacket ?