Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Moderator

Deadline2 has coded this guy skype: joao.smonteiro17 for 100%!
(I dont't know if he is still active and I
 don't know if he has here an acoount.)

I know it from the Deadline2 Serveradmin.


Best regards
Raylee

 

 

On 8/3/2018 at 8:50 PM, Raylee said:

Deadline2 has coded this guy skype: joao.smonteiro17 for 100%!
(I dont't know if he is still active and I
 don't know if he has here an acoount.)

I know it from the Deadline2 Serveradmin.


Best regards
Raylee

 

He made the PHP to that or just the html+css? I'll contact him tho, thanks. 

  • Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Matuszka said:

 

He made the PHP to that or just the html+css? I'll contact him tho, thanks. 

Puuuuh..
I think both. But I can not guarantee it.


Best regards
Raylee

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.