Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm trying to setup a metin2 server in a FreeBSD 11.1 VM

when I start the server, it goes to 100% RAM usage after ~1 min and the server doesn't work

syserr:

Code:
SYSERR: May 24 17:24:06 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 852

SYSERR: May 24 17:24:43 :: safe_create: calloc failed [12] Cannot allocate memory
SYSERR: May 24 17:24:43 :: buffer_new: calloc failed [12] Cannot allocate memory

When SIZE hits 3390M, the ram usage really starts going

 

top:

BlULsID.png

I have tried setting kern.ipc.shmmax and kern.ipc.shmall to 2gb, 4gb and 8gb - didn't work

Where did I go wrong?
 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18679-server-memory-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Салом said:

No one is a wizard to know, it can be anything. I suspect a system fucked, I mean the FreeBSD operating system. Not the server.

I understand that no one is a wizard, but some people might know how to troubleshoot the problem and find the cause

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18679-server-memory-problem/#findComment-101984
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tierrilopes said:

If it happens with two different gamefiles, then install a fresh copy of freebsd 11.1 for example and retry.

Thanks for your help, but I have already tried that :/ Maybe I just did something wrong each time, I'll also try older FreeBSD

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18679-server-memory-problem/#findComment-101987
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.