Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...

 

I have about 10 ymir work folders, each with several folders and several

unfinished and finished maps. after 2 years i found it and i better think late than never? "haha".... 

 

Nah, @Raylee 

 

Solitary (one of my first dungeons)

Spoiler

 

045200we.png

 

043253we.png

 

 

Re-Upload

Spoiler

 

 

 

FAQ

Spoiler

 

  1. how do I import the map?
    Like any other map you've imported so far.
  2. is the map designed?
    It is just a layout that you can expand.
  3. So the map is not ready for use.
    As I said, it's a layout. 
  4. Some objects glow white when I touch them
    Open: solitary.msenv with notpad++ and edit

    Group Fog
    {
        Enable        1
        NearDistance  1.000000 >>>>>>> this should be 1000.000000 or 10000.000000 idk, test it out
        FarDistance   22000.000000
        Color         0.011765 0.058824 0.074510 1.000000
    }

    btw: it's the michael jackson effect.

 

 

Edited by Ace
  • Love 3

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.