Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.

 

I have a problem with my Dragon Soul Alchemy, so I can't refine ruby antique to ruby legendary... I can refine any other stone to any grade, and I can refine ruby to any grade except legendary...

I did nothing on my alchemy's source, and I'm using the default table, and I've tried already other tables, didn't work.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18548-dragon-soul-alchemy-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/3/2018 at 3:55 AM, RcDragon said:

Hi everyone.

 

I have a problem with my Dragon Soul Alchemy, so I can't refine ruby antique to ruby legendary... I can refine any other stone to any grade, and I can refine ruby to any grade except legendary...

I did nothing on my alchemy's source, and I'm using the default table, and I've tried already other tables, didn't work.

contact me on my skype. i had sent you a message

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18548-dragon-soul-alchemy-bug/#findComment-101281
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

I know it's already 2 years that have been passed, but is there a solution for that thing finally or it's still not public? Because now I'm facing the same problem and I just start to give up with this system.

 

Can someone help me with it? I didn't want to open a new thread for this question.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18548-dragon-soul-alchemy-bug/#findComment-126925
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.