Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

have someone source of metin2dev_archiver? I need to have almost same structure of item_proto but I need to add a new subtype: WEAPON_UNLIMITED_ARROW. 

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

  • Love 2

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18422-searching-proto-packer-and-decryptor/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.