Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi to everyone.

I'm searching for someone who have an another method to encrypt & decrypt the client files.

P.S Don't come with "New lzo key" / "Fox Encryption"... or other shits like this.

Who is interested, contact me via pm or just replay here.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18383-buy-client-encryption-protection/
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, WeedHex said:

You dont need to protect the pack... you need to protect your key from exe file.

There are too many tricks to hide HEX. Let's study and think.

Takes too much time to find some tricks and finally can be passed...

Better to find another method like lz4 or something.

On 4/4/2018 at 3:53 PM, Galet said:

Lz4 is easily achievable, though the best way remains doing something on your own, your own protection

I just want a complete encryption & decryption. 

But not the old methods. 

----------------------------------------------------------

P.S If you have  FoxPack from Rubinium files, don't give me pm it's useless.

----------------------------------------------------------

Up...

  • Premium

Hello,

I won't, as well as I won't give you a full method; why do you want to use something which is already released and where you can see and exploit all of its flaws ? (I know you don't, but I justify)

This is why I suggest you to code your own protection. It is not "that" hard to be honest as long as you know how it works. If you don't want to create something from scratch, you can even use another method from another video game, you just have to rip it off and adapt it.

 

10 hours ago, Galet said:

Hello,

I won't, as well as I won't give you a full method; why do you want to use something which is already released and where you can see and exploit all of its flaws ? (I know you don't, but I justify)

This is why I suggest you to code your own protection. It is not "that" hard to be honest as long as you know how it works. If you don't want to create something from scratch, you can even use another method from another video game, you just have to rip it off and adapt it.

 

Yeah, you are right. But in the same time i have to work on server that's why i'm searching for someone who can secure my client. xD I don't have time and experience with encryption methods to make my own protection :-?

If you wanna help me, let me know :)

  • Love 1

Come on...

No one developer use another encrypt method?

Everyone thinking the best encryption is Fox Pack who was extracted from global server? xD

And still there is some people who trying to sell that shit without decrypter. :facepalm:

-------------------------

If anyone knows how to change a little the old encryption method... can contact me. (lzo change is excluded...)

On 4/5/2018 at 4:55 PM, Galet said:

Hello,

I won't, as well as I won't give you a full method; why do you want to use something which is already released and where you can see and exploit all of its flaws ? (I know you don't, but I justify)

This is why I suggest you to code your own protection. It is not "that" hard to be honest as long as you know how it works. If you don't want to create something from scratch, you can even use another method from another video game, you just have to rip it off and adapt it.

 

I don't think it's really easy to adapt from another game, because of models or property.

And to make it by yourself, it's the same shit, you can just remake the old method and add some tricks.

You can find encrypt, but for sure you can have the decrypt too.

And the fox pack is already too old. People use that encryption method because the decryption tools isn't already pusblishied xD

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.