Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

can someone tell me how can I change safebox size to 600 slots? For me working only around 256 slots and more does not work.

PS: I have done safebox slots I only need to do them work.

I will be really glad if someone can help me.

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18197-want-to-change-safebox-size/
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

can someone tell me how can I change safebox size to 600 slots? For me working only around 256 slots and more does not work.

PS: I have done safebox slots I only need to do them work.

I will be really glad if someone can help me.

Sincerely,

ReFresh

Hello,
I post below download link to files from another forum, where is tutorial for 6 page safebox with 270 slots, what is more than 255 so if you edit code, it is going to work with 600 slots.

Good luck.

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 8
  • kekw 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 5

If I helped you, do not forget to press "Thanks" button! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18197-want-to-change-safebox-size/#findComment-99474
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

@.Rise I changed every type of safebox size so I could use more than 500 slots but they were bugged. Item-Move in safebox didn't work and when I putted an item to safebox I could clone it back to inventory so safebox didn't refresh, safebox refreshed after re-opening safebox.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18197-want-to-change-safebox-size/#findComment-99475
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ReFresh said:

@.Rise I changed every type of safebox size so I could use more than 500 slots but they were bugged. Item-Move in safebox didn't work and when I putted an item to safebox I could clone it back to inventory so safebox didn't refresh, safebox refreshed after re-opening safebox.

Have you edited safebox.cpp, tables, packets, input_db and client part also?

If I helped you, do not forget to press "Thanks" button! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18197-want-to-change-safebox-size/#findComment-99476
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.