Database problem

Hello. I use serverfiles that do not have txt. I took the clientmanagerboot from the production serverfiles and put it on my. He packed and uploaded to the server. I tried to run the server and after it was turned on, it says the connection was refused. This is my log in the database:

SYSERR: Feb 11 06:39:48 :: Set_Proto_Item_Table: ItemProto Reading Failed : Invalid value. (index: 18, col: 18, value: APPLY_COMBAT_SP_RECOVER)
SYSERR: Feb 11 06:39:48 :: Set_Proto_Item_Table:     0 ~ 18 Values: 28044,0,10,0,1,0,0,16,0,2500,2500,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I replaced this bonus(APPLY_COMBAT_SP_RECOVER) for another one, that's what happened. How can I fix this? Please!

SYSERR: Feb 12 07:19:15 :: Set_Proto_Item_Table: ItemProto Reading Failed : Invalid value. (index: 3, col: 3, value: 0)
SYSERR: Feb 12 07:19:15 :: Set_Proto_Item_Table:     0 ~ 3 Values: 43001,43001,28,

5 hours ago, 3bd0 said:

The problem simply that your are entering a wrong value. Try putting a value that have been used else where, or just delete it and try to see if is working

This is not the problem. I use temerica serverfiles and before that I used production. I took the clientmanagerboot from the production and put it in temerica. It does not work. I have tried txt from production and they do not work either. I tried to take protoreader out of production and no effect.