Deadline2 - Begin your Journey [03.02.2018]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forum Moderator

The first preview, which I really read completely.
The design is so beautiful and well structured that you have really much fun to reading the presentation and you look forward to every new section.

The concept is really nice.. your first "Dungeon" - Simidias Hideout is amazing designed.
Your assignments is great... And that they also involved the pickaxe was a great choice.

Even the empires were beautifully designed.
My favourite empire is "Jinno" :)

The team is very friendly and handles bugfixes and updates on a daily Basis.

If you have a Little free time, i can recommend this Server to everyone.

Best regards
Raylee

5 minutes ago, Nyuu said:

I mean random chinese characters and Japanese alphabet.  It's not good for that. But it looks nice

That's true, for who knows one of those languages it can be strange, that's why we got plenty of oriental fonts around the internet like ReadingFromTheEast and so on. But the presentation have an oriental style, not "Japanase" and as you can see the presentation is not in japanase language, but i agree with the fact that it was a mistake to put japanase and chinese words together for absolutely no reasons. The presentation looks really good though apart from those little mistakes.

14 minutes ago, Matuszka said:

That's true, for who knows one of those languages it can be strange, that's why we got plenty of oriental fonts around the internet like ReadingFromTheEast and so on. But the presentation have an oriental style, not "Japanase" and as you can see the presentation is not in japanase language, but i agree with the fact that it was a mistake to put japanase and chinese words together for absolutely no reasons. The presentation looks really good though apart from those little mistakes.

Presentation is in Japanese. These are chinese characters. Japanese uses Chinese characters and the katakana still appears and it is the second Japanese alphabet. :) But I really like it. It's amazing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...