Jump to content

3DSMax 2011 + X-FORCE + Plugins GR2


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

3dsMax 2011 + Activator: 

This is the hidden content, please

Plugins GR2 for 3dsmax 2011: 

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 221
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 7
  • Dislove 5
  • Angry 2
  • Cry 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 5
  • Confused 2
  • Scream 5
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 104
  • muscle 2
  • Love 30
  • Love 211
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17542-3dsmax-2011-x-force-plugins-gr2/
Share on other sites

  • Management

When I try to open a .gr2 file it gives me this error:

Rz3fJlZVTB6HIXKdt6bOAg.png

 

The dll is in place: 

U-Q5kccFSm2z4p-Ox1WMTQ.png

 

I'm I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

raw

raw

hace 2 horas, charparodar dijo:

When I try to open a .gr2 file it gives me this error:

Rz3fJlZVTB6HIXKdt6bOAg.png

 

The dll is in place: 

U-Q5kccFSm2z4p-Ox1WMTQ.png

 

I'm I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Try with 3dsmax for x86

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 2
  • Management
1 hour ago, Lynx said:

Try with 3dsmax for x86

I have only installed the 64 bit version, I will uninstall and install everything to see if it works...

Thanks

 

EDIT:

On 32 bit version it opens the file but the work-space it's empty...

raw

raw

On 12/15/2017 at 3:22 PM, charparodar said:

I have only installed the 64 bit version, I will uninstall and install everything to see if it works...

Thanks

 

EDIT:

On 32 bit version it opens the file but the work-space it's empty...

 

open a gr2 file in 3dsmax just read the bones, you would need a converter to add the model

  • Scream 1
  • Love 15
  • Management
1 hour ago, Lynx said:

 

open a gr2 file in 3dsmax just read the bones, you would need a converter to add the model

gr2to3dsm.rar

I was trying to open a weapon, also tried a building, it's needed too?

  • Good 1
  • Love 3

raw

raw

  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys !

 

Thanks for sharing, it works ! (with 32bits version only)

 

I've edited a m2 armor successfully, but I've a problem :

The orientation is different and I've lost the bones.

 

How I'm supposed to resolve this ?

 

Thank you !

  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.