Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am looking for an experienced C++ developer to help me debug memory corruption (mainly by reviewing code to see if you can spot any errors). /please/ do not contact me if you dont know what you're doing Related SO question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24328193/debugging-lambda-memory-corruption-automatically-watch-object-pointer-in-gdb We can talk about payment privately, I will only pay you if you find the issue though. Reasoning behind this is to prevent people wasting my time and money, I can do that perfectly fine on my own ;)

 

I'd prefer if you'd poke me on skype so we can talk about this easier, pm is fine too though

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1738-experienced-c-dev/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.