Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I'm looking for a full release Nemeres waiting.
That is, Serviceside, Clientside, Quest, and the related MROs, NPC, and Metin stones.
The whole release there are on epvp and other are faulty.
Please give me modest whether there is a DL of it.
I thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16833-ice-run-nemeres-warte-dl/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

I can sell to you my completely rewritten Nemere's Watchtower if you are also using sources.

  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16833-ice-run-nemeres-warte-dl/#findComment-93213
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/12/2017 at 8:44 PM, FireStorm said:

Hello,
I'm looking for a full release Nemeres waiting.
That is, Serviceside, Clientside, Quest, and the related MROs, NPC, and Metin stones.
The whole release there are on epvp and other are faulty.
Please give me modest whether there is a DL of it.
I thank you.

You can actually find them if you search better on forums...

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16833-ice-run-nemeres-warte-dl/#findComment-94384
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.