Shop names Bug

Go to solution Solved by AllahPsico,

Acum 1 oră, AllahPsico a spus:

Hi Everyone,

when I open any shop, off-line I see the letter writing in the upper left corner!
How do I fix this bug?

2ic2kd2.png

hm, i noticed this bug on different servers, but I did not look for a solution, if I would look at the system files I would figure out where the problem is ..

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

8 hours ago, Justin said:

hm, i noticed this bug on different servers, but I did not look for a solution, if I would look at the system files I would figure out where the problem is ..

7 hours ago, Endymion said:

Did you use hide shop names from Lennt?

@Endymion
I used the visual mode in the game otherwise it was not possible to see the names of the negotiations ! :) 

I do not know, I can leave my id skype if you go to give me a hand I would be really happy

• Premium
Le 12/09/2017 à 15:19, AllahPsico a dit :

I have fixed it! :)
Close Please

It's common for people having LenNT hiding shop system, why don't you give the solution for everyone ?

Also a simple workaround is to change the coordinates in ui(offline/private)shopbuilder.py.

Search :

self.SetPosition(-70, 0)

And change position to hide it behind the taskbar like :

self.SetPosition(-70, -2000)

Note that it's only a simple workaround made out of the original code.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Galet said:

It's common for people having LenNT hiding shop system, why don't you give the solution for everyone ?

Also a simple workaround is to change the coordinates in ui(offline/private)shopbuilder.py.

Search :

self.SetPosition(-70, 0)

And change position to hide it behind the taskbar like :

self.SetPosition(-70, -2000)

Note that it's only a simple workaround made out of the original code.

Yes, in fact for the time I did not put the solution!>.<  But you have fortunately made the solution great! <3
I can only add another example to those who, like me, use the system to disable the shop image icon.

T7KfxLe.png

In my case with the system I have reduced the view from 1,000 to 000! (as highlighted)

Good luck to you! :)
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal