Jump to content

Metin2 | League of Legends Login Interface


I looks good  

54 members have voted

  1. 1. How does it look?

    • Nice
      41
    • Good
      11
    • Bad
      2


Recommended Posts

Hi there comunity, today I was a little bored and an idea came to mind, what if I made a replica of the interface from League of Legends for Metin2.

So this is the result:

 

 

I just want to know what do you think and if you think that I need to continue with it.

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1
  • muscle 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 13
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16352-metin2-league-of-legends-login-interface/
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.