Jump to content
Maintenance ×
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

quest compile problem


Python player

Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Premium
return False;
then;

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

quest shoper1 begin
    state start begin
        when 20090.chat."استبدال المواد" begin
            say("أأه يا هذا أهلا بك ")
            say("لقد سمعت ما حصل منذ فتره")
            say("لقد أقدم بعض الخونه على سرقه مجموعة من عتادي المحبوب مني")
            say("وأريدك أن تردها لي بأٌرب وقت")
            say("إن ما سرق مني أعظم من غلال الزعماء")
            say("حط هنا الكلام تبيه من السرقه مثلا خبز للفقراء ككلام")
            say("ولاكن بوقت معين لأني أحاول إيجاد بعض منها بنفسي")
            say("وكمكافأة بسيطه")
            say("سأعطيك:xxx")
            say_item_vnum(19);
            say("سأحتاج أعداد معينه")
            if (game.get_event_flag("acheive") == 1) then
                say("حسنا أتريد تسليم المواد لي")
                if (select("Yes", "No") == 1) then
                    say("التسليم أمر مهم حقا")
                    if (pc.count_item(10) == 1) then
                        say("لقد جلبت لي العدد المطلوب هاك مكافئتك")
                        pc.remove_item(10, 1);
                        pc.give_item2(19, 1);
                    else
                        say("إنك مخادع تريد تسليمي أغراض أخرى")
                    end -- if/else
                end -- if
            else
                say(" إني لست متواجد الحدث غير متوفر")
            end -- if/else
        end -- when
    end -- state
end -- quest

 

  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Try to insert space on the end of string where you've used national characters e.g.:

 say("لقد أقدم بعض الخونه على سرقه مجموعة من عتادي المحبوب مني")

 say("لقد أقدم بعض الخونه على سرقه مجموعة من عتادي المحبوب مني ")

The other thing is that you didn't define xx

if pc.count_item ( xx ) == 1 then

And I don't know if it's allowed to use ";" in lua so you can also try to remove them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 hours ago, Den said:

Try to insert space on the end of string where you've used national characters e.g.:

 say("لقد أقدم بعض الخونه على سرقه مجموعة من عتادي المحبوب مني")

 say("لقد أقدم بعض الخونه على سرقه مجموعة من عتادي المحبوب مني ")

The other thing is that you didn't define xx

if pc.count_item ( xx ) == 1 then

And I don't know if it's allowed to use ";" in lua so you can also try to remove them.

Thanks for your reply but

The; allowed in lua 

And I don't use the xx I change it when I make the quest compile 

I change it to 19..

Like this

https://pastebin.com/y8tqUPL6

So where is the real error

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, Syreldar said:
return False;
then;

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

 

return false; cause the window crash when the quest end i put it - I know it from python and see one use it but without false

then; i put it after the local so i try it in some quest so if i put it or  not the same result..

and one tell me in lua you can use it but its not important as [email protected]@

and thx for the fix

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Premium
2 minutes ago, Python player said:

return false; cause the window crash when the quest end i put it - I know it from python and see one use it but without false

then; i put it after the local so i try it in some quest so if i put it or  not the same result..

and one tell me in lua you can use it but its not important as [email protected]@

 

? "Then" is not a var type. What are you talking about

Return false doesn't exist in a quest, you can only use it to return something inside functions, in a normal quest you just use "return", which is a bad habit, in my opinion.

  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, Syreldar said:

? "Then" is not a var type. What are you talking about

Return false doesn't exist in a quest, you can only use it to return something inside functions, in a normal quest you just use "return", which is still a bad habit,

so I just leran it now in the far im start with python and who teach me tell me that..

so i will talk with him about this

Thanks for correcting the information
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Premium

If you want to learn LUA, ask someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • Activity

    1. 0

      Navicat Premium 16.1.1 x64

    2. 5

      problem Dargon Soul Changre Attribute

    3. 5

      problem Dargon Soul Changre Attribute

    4. 41

      Global Chat

    5. 5

      problem Dargon Soul Changre Attribute

    6. 2

      Startup Loading Window Library

    7. 28

      Ludus2: metin2 fan project

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.