Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of ways to enable that.

1. Setting language skills to max in quest in which you select your job.

2. Searching for ConvertEmpireText() in server source and commenting it.

3. Searching for conditions with UNIQUE_GROUP_RING_OF_LANGUAGE and SKILL_LANGUAGE1 and changing them.

4. bool CHARACTER::IsEquipUniqueGroup(DWORD dwGroupVnum) const

On the beggining add:

	if (dwGroupVnum == UNIQUE_GROUP_RING_OF_LANGUAGE)
		return true;

 

Maybe 4th method looks kinda shitty but should do the job.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16302-language-ring-remove/#findComment-90434
Share on other sites

  • Management
7 hours ago, Den said:

There are lots of ways to enable that.

1. Setting language skills to max in quest in which you select your job.

2. Searching for ConvertEmpireText() in server source and commenting it.

3. Searching for conditions with UNIQUE_GROUP_RING_OF_LANGUAGE and SKILL_LANGUAGE1 and changing them.

4. bool CHARACTER::IsEquipUniqueGroup(DWORD dwGroupVnum) const

On the beggining add:


	if (dwGroupVnum == UNIQUE_GROUP_RING_OF_LANGUAGE)
		return true;

 

Maybe 4th method looks kinda shitty but should do the job.

Which is the best method?

I thought when I removed the mask of emotions this would be removed too...

Is the quest the best option? If they reset the skills will it remove those too?

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16302-language-ring-remove/#findComment-90439
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, charparodar said:

Which is the best method?

I thought when I removed the mask of emotions this would be removed too...

Is the quest the best option? If they reset the skills will it remove those too?

For players it almost doesn't matter I think. You can use whatever you want, I'm just saying that some of these methods are just not good looking in code. If I were you I wouldn't do this in quest.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16302-language-ring-remove/#findComment-90445
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.