Jump to content

Problem with storage / mall


Go to solution Solved by Karbust,

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

Today I discovered a bug that happens with storage and mall, itens once inside can't get out...

I mean, I have itens on the storage, but I can't get them to the inventory, but I can put from the inventory to the storage, the same happens with mall...

I have the GM Absolute Restriction System (except for my character), I tried with normal players too, once the item is inside, doesn't get out...

Someone can help me?

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16182-problem-with-storage-mall/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management

No error shown... No crash on server, no syslog related to any of that...

I just can't drop the things on the inventory, like there's no function for such thing...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16182-problem-with-storage-mall/#findComment-90114
Share on other sites

  • Management
  • Solution

Well, I found the source of the bug... It was related to the offline shops and was on python..

On uiinventory.py at def SelectEmptySlot(self, selectedSlotPos):

I had this:

			elif player.SLOT_TYPE_OFFLINE_SHOP == attachedSlotType:
				mouseModule.mouseController.RunCallBack("INVENTORY")


This didn't let me remove anything from the safebox, because couldn't check for an empty slot...

I had checked syserr.txt multiple times, didn't saw anything, today, I found this o.O

Thanks!

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16182-problem-with-storage-mall/#findComment-90282
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.