Access to the brazilian servers?

• Honorable Member

Hello there!

Somebody knows a working solution to reach the brazilian servers?
I tried many of proxy servers w/ and w/o Ultrasurf also, but the state of the servers is "..." and I can't log in.

Yeah, I want to decrypt it, but I cannot while I can't log in =/
Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

Hello there!

Somebody knows a working solution to reach the brazilian servers?
I tried many of proxy servers w/ and w/o Ultrasurf also, but the state of the servers is "..." and I can't log in.

Yeah, I want to decrypt it, but I cannot while I can't log in =/
Thank you in advance.

Somehow, the question is? Do you know any proxy_apps that allows you to connect to the server through the proxy? What does it mean for you reach? Do you want to connect through a proxy to a Brazilian server? Or can not you just connect to any Brazilian server because it has IP blocked for your country? Question is confusing for me ))))

If you just want to connect to a Brazilian server with any proxy_app without receiving "..." then use cyberghostvpn. I personally tested it. I have put 100 ipps from different countries, there was no problem. I could connect normally.

Note: I think you need to have a premium account to not receive "..." when select channels. If you make your account on the site and you are new, I think you have 7 days free of charge as a permium member and you can test it.

I have the same problem at the moment. Xigncode is forcing binary to close for one reason. I have thought that they have blocked the ip addresses. However, it looks like xigncode is blocking us ^_^ If I find any way, I'll let you know about it.

PS1:

It looks like Xigncode is incompatible with Windows 10. (That's the reason why you can't open it - I guess) The operating system is trying to stop it (Werfault.exe) when you try to open metin2client.bin. I will test the server on the other operating system.

Do not be sorry, be better.

• Honorable Member

Thank you so much, now the client starts.

@Ken I have another laptop, to be honest not mine but I can use it sometimes and it contains Windows 10 x64 as on mine also and the Xigncode is working well on it.

HIKARI_AUTH: 201.77.235.50:11002
HIKARI-CH1: 201.77.235.54:13000

YAMI_AUTH: 201.77.235.50:11001
YAMI-CH1: 201.77.235.51:13000

@Ken You can connect to those servers only with ip from Brazil. They have an intern VPN blocker (in binary source). If you know reverse you can check this.

@xP3NG3Rx Xigncode check your file history from last 48h and e.g you use an unpacker for another client he see that and kill your process. Xigncode and Xtrap = same shit. Scan for file history from last 48h is not even the haviest scan , he scan log all files and paths that you modified in the last 48 hours and all executables with prefetch files into their logs.

@Johnny69 I have looked at the binary file. The only way that you must need to have a Brazil IP Address. I have thought they're blocking it with block country feature of metin2 but when I look at a bit deeper, I saw it wasn't. They're blocking the whole IP addresses on their firewall. About Xigncode - Most people are saying that it's just joke. :lol:  Also, I'm thinking about why Xigncode is forcing binary to close itself. (Could be incompatible because when I watch the process on Process Hacker 2, the operating system is only running WerFault.exe)

PETCfcoEQ-eviXTzJgBBcw.png

When logininfo.py (I'm not talking about loginInfo.xml) is running, it's reading locale.cfg to change something inside. (Including IP Addresses)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Do not be sorry, be better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...