[Clean Source]Invisible BUG

• Premium

Hello !

I started to rewrite my souce code and with clean source (mainline and mainline_released).

I don't changed anything in source and at start already i have one bug.

My character isn't visible till i don't move any item from character to inventory or reverse.

Screenshot:

hJgFAakMTSGWO4q0oNpLCw.png

Syserr

0618 21:13:14519 :: invalid idx 0
0618 21:13:19094 :: GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp(145): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000000f, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000010).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.
0618 21:13:21518 :: GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file.cpp(331): File is not a Granny file
0618 21:13:32025 :: Ăł¸®µÇÁö ľĘŔş ĆĐŶ Çě´ő 32, state Game -- this appear everytime when i change map/log in

0618 21:14:32628 :: Ăł¸®µÇÁö ľĘŔş ĆĐŶ Çě´ő 32, state Game

**UPDATE:

Error with state Game dissapeared after I've applied this tut to game, launcher already had this.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium
Acum 18 minute, Galet a spus:

Hello,

Well known bug from back then ! I think you'll found what you need right there :

Thank you Galet but this has been already applied, bug disapeared as i said in update.

Now problem it's with that idx 0 (just syserr, no visible in game).

• Premium

Oh my bad !

Invalid IDX is an harmless error which occurs at the game's start, it's related to guild logos and you can comment or remove the syserr's line without having troubles :D

Note that it isn't a fix, I don't have the time to check now but I think this is related to the fact that you didn't have a logo or missing mark files in client (unsure about that)

42 minutes ago, FlorinMarian said:

**UPDATE:

Error with state Game dissapeared after I've applied this tut to game, launcher already had this.

I applied this fix however it causes several other errors, I recommend you remove, this error also at least to min rarely occurs.

44 minutes ago, FlorinMarian said:

Syserr

0618 21:13:32025 :: Ăł¸®µÇÁö ľĘŔş ĆĐŶ Çě´ő 32, state Game -- this appear everytime when i change map/log in

0618 21:14:32628 :: Ăł¸®µÇÁö ľĘŔş ĆĐŶ Çě´ő 32, state Game

I had several similar problems, they are very annoying the solution I found was disable game / exe all connected to the check of the sequence, however recently I started to edit source again, I got one without modifications, I advise to do the same, and to be careful with things that modifies / Inserts, 85% of the things / tutorials you have for the net cause errors, instability and problems.

• Love 1