Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I'm having a problem with some cities I got from other server (a closed server), but I'm getting eye cancer with this thing...

When I get login into a city 1 I can see the correct shining of the armor, but when I start moving it get's darker, anyone knows what can be causing this? On other maps like city 2 I don't have this problem...

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16051-problem-with-armor-specular-on-maps/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management
8 minutes ago, z35 said:

Try to change the environment for this map.

Nothing changed... I already tried a couple different environments and none has worked...

raw

raw

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.