Is there still a demand for anti-cheating solutions?

Narvikz

So, some of you may know me, my name isn't deeply tied to the metin2 scene but I've appeared enough in it. For those who don't, lets just put it like this: I'm a knowledgeable guy, and I'll prove it.

Deeply tied to the cheating community I've worked and stayed under the radar in several anticheats, from small proprietary ones like MLG Anticheat (NewZ), worked on disabling known-to-you anticheats like HackShield without really any difficulty. I've gone up against BattleEye, Valve's Anti Cheat multiple times in multiple games having established a known name in the CS:GO scene, I've since gone up against BattleEye rootkit, and went undetected on state-of-the art anticheats like ESEA. I've defeated anticheats like EAC, ESL Wire, 5EWin, CEVO Celavimus, FaceIt Serverside anticheat where I led public research on how to bypass it and released a full explanation of their tech on popular cheating forums. I've developed Kernel-Mode solutions to cheating in several anticheats like BattleEye, EAC, ESEA, FaceIt client on demand from customers (Oh, did I mention I'm a freelancer?).

I've had ties with multiple pay 2 cheat websites and SandMann016 himself and I even worked on one in the past.

So, I can deliver. It takes an hacker to beat cheating. If I push this to the market this will be a killing blow on cheating on metin2.

Now my questions:

Are solutions on the market any good? What is my competition?

Thanks everyone :)

• Love 4

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer

If you're able to block m2bob and lalaker1 , ill be your first customer :)

Ah and to answer your questions , 

Of course , i can get you at least 10 customers 

Are solutions on the market any good? What is my competition?

No they're not , the only way to block m2bob or lalaker1 is to pay for whitelisting your server ... which is not good at all 

i'm happy to see someone again concerned in fighting these hackers 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, PeaceMaker said:

No they're not , the only way to block m2bob or lalaker1 is to pay for whitelisting your server ... which is not good at all 

That is absolutely outrageous. Very good answer to every question I had.

Thanks very much, looking for more answers.

EDIT: What about solutions on the market? They claim to block m2bob, are they all scamming (not surprised if so)?

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer

Yeah, some maybe work for 1 week after that no support, no updates etc.
So a steady working and work-proof solution would be appreciated i bought back then from "Metin2BobFixed" aka Frankie...
That guy just threw in a few bunches of code which were public and his fix was gone after maximum 1 week.
Would buy, too when the support is provided & for a acceptable price.

Same for a good encryption against pack opening xD....Didn't find good solutions for that, too.

1 minute ago, DarkPhoenix95 said:

Yeah, some maybe work for 1 week after that no support, no updates etc.
So a steady working and work-proof solution would be appreciated i bought back then from "Metin2BobFixed" aka Frankie...
That guy just threw in a few bunches of code which were public and his fix was gone after maximum 1 week.
Would buy, too when the support is provided & for a acceptable price.

Same for a good encryption against pack opening xD....Didn't find good solutions for that, too.

Yea, I know about Frankie and his tricks, when I exposed him he tried to make friends with me for information on how to defeat m2bob, hilarious kid.

You wouldn't have an issue with my solution, cheaters wouldn't stand a chance lol

About unpacking protection, what's wrong with VMProtect 3? It's really strong I heard. I can't really develop a virtual machine system to run code at within feasible time but might work on something later on.

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer

25 minutes ago, PeaceMaker said:

so you've already developed your solution ? 

Uh, partly actually, a year ago. Cheats at this point are ridiculously easy to detect or block..

That's not the point however. What I'm saying is unlike anyone else that's tried I can and will deliver. And I'll deliver an overkill solution.

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer