Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello dev.I am searching for somebody that can create a unique pvm event. If you have some ideas and inspiration and you can create a unique  pvm event answer me in this topic or skype. I can pay paypal for your services. 

PS:Only good coders. I am not looking for kids that want to make quick money. 

Thank you! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15394-wtb-custom-pvm-event/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 6 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.