Easter 2017 map

• Honorable Member

EDIT: THE MAP IS READY! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, WRITE ME HERE OR ON SKYPE.

Hello everyone!
As every bigger festival i make map for easter too! Easter are christians feast, for more people it's feast of spring! So my map will be in the spirit of nature :) 
Here is first picture of the map. Size of the map will be probably 4x5, i'm not sure if i make some stone cave part too, but i'll see :)

Azp5gab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 13

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• Honorable Member
On 15. 3. 2017 at 5:44 PM, Dobrescu Sebastian said:

Can't wait for it. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

If you accept feedback, it looks like terrain doesn't fit with metin2 graphics; you should change it.

Yeah I accept, but i think this is  just matter of opinion.. In my opinion it fit good :) 

• Love 1

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

On 2017. 03. 13. at 0:02 PM, .plechito' said:

Hello everyone!
As every bigger festival i make map for easter too! Easter are christians feast, for more people it's feast of spring! So my map will be in the spirit of nature :) 
Here is first picture of the map. Size of the map will be probably 4x5, i'm not sure if i make some stone cave part too, but i'll see :)

Azp5gab.jpg

Spoiler

Where is report buttom?:o why? u work is again perfect .. Awesome map...
~Story why i like ur work

Edited by Metin2 Dev

787292068_Nvtelen.png.6faa7b0bbb3398fd29

hace 10 horas, Nero dijo:

@.plechito' I have a question. Is not really related to the map but, does the number of effects and objects affect fps?

And related to the map, It looks very nice, what size it is ?

Yes it does. If you put a lot of effects , structures , trees... in some normal-small area you will notice some descent of FPS. If you have a very big map and you distribute fairly good all there will not be any problem.

Your PC have to load more so depending of the caractheristics of your PC you will notice or not that.

• Premium

@Nero I think the trees are all loaded at once because there's neither lod's nor distance calculation in speedtree, so every trees are loaded once you teleport on the map, no matter if you can see them or not (You can notice this problem in world editor too, where trees are loaded even if the terrain is not because it's too far).

I think trees are the biggest way to loose fps but I may be wrong.

• Honorable Member

The map is now finished! 
I just have to finish the mobs for this map, place them to the map and make effects for boss. 

The map will be ready in a few days.

NKevgab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 3

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• Honorable Member
24 minutes ago, Faker said:

How much did it take to you to make the map? Without mobs etc.. (only map)

And how many hours you spend every day working on it? I want to calculate something of you dont mind :)

PD : Great work of course.

Please, write me on the skype :) Or PM here

• Love 1

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif