Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member

@Denis Sensei I'm talking about mob_proto table in database - player -->  mob_proto --> column -->skill_vnum0 - skill_vnum4 & skill_level0 - skill_level4.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Active+ Member
45 minutes ago, metin2team said:

they are the ones in skill_proto the skill_vnum = skill_proto.vnum

and the skill_level defines the level of a skill.

Thanks. And skill_level means M1, G1, P as normal skills?

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.