Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi metin2dev, I'm not English but I don't know to resolve this problem..

i working for a new mount, i create a new skeleton for my mesh and ok, I make the msm file for attaching bone and ok, but in all mode the pg sitting is this..

I have exported the mesh in all possibile mode but nothing..  

this isn't first my work but I don't know to resolve..

Can u help me?

 

IMG_5073.PNG

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15182-problem-with-new-mount/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.