Exported models not seen ingame

• Premium

Hello,

I have exported some new models to granny, but they are not seen ingame unless I have them in D:\ymir work as well. Did anyone have those problems? How to solve that?

For information, model is exported as 2.9 granny revision and my client has outdated granny revision(2.4?). Could that cause those troubles? 

Kind Regards, Sonitex

*Thanks to @Kenin123 for the fix(Renaming extensions .GR2->.gr2)

• Premium

After solving the 1st problem, I met even more frustrating one, when I enter the game texture won't apply on the object unless I have D:/ymir work/ directory enabled(again -.-). I checked the texture paths 10 times so I am 101% sure they are right, tried with both formats .dds/.tga, 2 different 3ds versions(2010/2013) and result is always the same... 

Does anyone have an idea what am I doing wrong?

• Premium
On 03/03/2017 at 9:35 PM, Sonitex said:

After solving the 1st problem, I met even more frustrating one, when I enter the game texture won't apply on the object unless I have D:/ymir work/ directory enabled(again -.-). I checked the texture paths 10 times so I am 101% sure they are right, tried with both formats .dds/.tga, 2 different 3ds versions(2010/2013) and result is always the same... 

Does anyone have an idea what am I doing wrong?

For some reason if the texture file has big letters in it's name, the game can't recognize the file.

#Solved