Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi. I want on my server the stones to be upgradeble. Like an armour. I did this. I added the necesary items in refine proto, worked in item_proto at refine vnum and refine set.

What i want to do is to be able o upgrade the stones with Blessing Scroll. How i can do that?

Note that i want to make the stones + at the normal blacksmith. (<500 refine proto id). (already did it)

 

Thanks.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14877-using-blessing-scroll-for-stones/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the stone line in navicat

For example dodge stone +4 you search it in item_proto and look for refine_set number

Then you go to refine_proto and search for that number 

Now let's say that you want to set it for asking pearls for +5.

vnum0 - 27992(here you put the code that you want) / count0 2 = This means that will take 2 white pearls for the upgrade.

You can go on for asking more items on vnum1 count1 / vnum2 count2 , and so on .

No man. I dont want to use blessing scrolls as an upgrade item. I want to USE the blessing scroll to make them +.

 

Exactly how you use the blessing scroll for an armour for example.

 

I dont want the players to lose the stone.

  • 7 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.