Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm currently coding a quest but I'm facing a problem.

I would want to do an action the first time the player click the NPC, and then I want the dialog to dissapear.

It's working the first time, but if I click on the NPC several time I can see the dialog again.

I added a check but it is not enough...

Thanks in advance.

The Bug : 148630152061051.gif[/url]

The Quest :

		
		quest set_begin begin
	    state start begin
	        when 20023.chat."killer_BE" with pc.getqf("fake") == 0 begin
	            if pc.getqf("fake") != 0 or pc.getqf("fake") == 1 then
	                say("Oops, there's a problem out there")
	                pc.setqf("fake", 9)
	            else
	                pc.setqf("fake", 5)
	                say("hello there")
	            end
	        end
	    end
	end		
		

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14849-quest-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Hi, this is sufficient to fix the problem: http://pastebin.com/rWhXGdPA

After the first time you click it, the condition will not be met anymore, so the dialog will never appear again, until you reset the "fake" qf to 0.

I suggest you to clear the files in the object folder before doing it.

  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14849-quest-bug/#findComment-83731
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

Hi, this is sufficient to fix the problem: http://pastebin.com/rWhXGdPA

After the first time you click it, the condition will not be met anymore, so the dialog will never appear again, until you reset the "fake" qf to 0.

I suggest you to clear the files in the object folder before doing it.

thanks man its work but i dont know why 

your quest isnt different with my quest

I expect the problem is the object folder 

thanks for all

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14849-quest-bug/#findComment-83733
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

You're welcome!

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14849-quest-bug/#findComment-83734
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.