Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys , I was wondering if there's and API for metin2 , I'd really want to look into creating some stuff , I mean I'm a beginner at programming but I'd like to learn this ^_^ .

If there's not , is there any way I can access the code of the game and change it to my liking??? If you know any tutorials that you could link would be awesome.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14799-metin2-api/
Share on other sites

Keeping aside the fact that you had to send me that link via LMGT , I did look this up , I did read the first post that showed up ,but that doesnt look like an api to me , i thought it was just something written by somebody. I was expecting to see something similar to the windows api that visual studio 2015 has ... the rest just say api hack or whatever , and I dont really want to download shady stuff , I want people to confirm it's safe...

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14799-metin2-api/#findComment-83527
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, AetherMt2 said:
  1. Download source code of metin2
  2. Make your own api (kinda pointless considering point 1)

i found a version of the 

This is the hidden content, please
, but I am not sure if this is the whole thing , (not counting the latest updates) , . What I mean by the whole thing is that I fould
This is the hidden content, please
on another website but I dont seem to find these commands into the source code linked previously,,, Even tho the source code appears to be in C++ and the commands shown on the dropbox link are in python....  DO you have a better version , or know a better version of the code? ^_^ let me know. thanks

  • Metin2 Dev 29
  • Think 1
  • Good 9
  • Love 13
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14799-metin2-api/#findComment-83530
Share on other sites

the python link is just the built-in functions in the client's source. (C++/python)

if I understood it right, the api you're talking about is in the link below look for the code tag below.

This is the hidden content, please

if (bHeader == HEADER_CG_TEXT)

that's the api you're looking for and if you want to add stuff you should add them there.

good luck.

  • Metin2 Dev 18
  • Cry 1
  • Good 8
  • Love 1
  • Love 8
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14799-metin2-api/#findComment-83533
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.