[LostWorld] New quest system. [Review]

Esquire

• Premium

Dude, sell your own work, I mean, no offense, really, and good job, but it was already released, you only need to fill some gaps while correcting minor issues, I don't think this is "correct" to sell it, furthermore it was coded by Wom2 team from scratch, or from "semi-aborted system" already present in sources, even the ui come from them

However nice system as we said together and goob job already

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Esquire said:

the system is old but useful will be for sell.

(2.4) Content

• Don't post stuff other made and/or sell stuff others made.
  • No posting (whether to sell or give away for free) anything that involves cheating or stealing from people's clients or servers. 

Wom2 do that since 2014 (3 years ago), and full code is already public, a lot a people have that, and also i have, works perfectly without "bugs", i can't post here because is not allowed, but again romanians guys try to make money from nothing.

PS: I dont know why you create this topic, to show one system from 3 years ago from wom2 and say is your and you "rebuild"...you not code nothing here, works full what exist on public.

Someone does not respect the rules.

12 hours ago, Tasho said:

(2.4) Content

• Don't post stuff other made and/or sell stuff others made.
  • No posting (whether to sell or give away for free) anything that involves cheating or stealing from people's clients or servers. 

Wom2 do that since 2014 (3 years ago), and full code is already public, a lot a people have that, and also i have, works perfectly without "bugs", i can't post here because is not allowed, but again romanians guys try to make money from nothing.

PS: I dont know why you create this topic, to show one system from 3 years ago from wom2 and say is your and you "rebuild"...you not code nothing here, works full what exist on public.

Someone does not respect the rules.

why you change the quote? i say "maybe will be for sell" now it for my project! if it free post the system but in c++ no python, why i do this post? I just wanted to introduce this system. You cry for that? 

galet, I repeat "maybe will be for sale" we have a maybe here. Now it just for my project. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

questcategory.txt ->

0 collect_1
0 collect_2
0 collect_3
0 collect_4
0 collect_5
0 collect_6
2 dragon_soul
2 flame_dungeon_open
3 capture_the_metin