Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, i have a problem with world editor. When I select a MDE or MSE archive in WorldEditor... nothing happens.

The problem:  https://metin2.download/picture/O5Uwt4x6nj2riBGZvWjr1IMNTTH42Xy0/.gif

I just tryed with MSE and nothing happens. I don`t know if i need to configure any option.

Please help me.

Regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14240-problem-with-worldeditor/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.