Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I have a little problem here.

I'm trying to add new stuff into my server+client, it works fine until I have to complete the item_proto. 

I was trying different extractors and packers for like 2-3 days but the problem is the same at everywhere.

I can extract the item_proto and change it with notepad++ but it won't pack it. I can add a new line, delete a line from the file (checked it like 50 times) but it can't pack it after changing it anywhere. I've tried just to pack it without changing, it worked.

So the problem is in nutshell: I can't pack the extracted, changed item_proto_(dump,test), used a million programmes. 

proto.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14206-item_proto/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.