Speedtree Models Library

Domniq

• Premium

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Here is my speedtree models library (size 2GB, over 2200 spt, 2500 textures). Most of the trees are ready to save in sptCAD3 but remember to save textures as .dds.

EAuV8Sy.png

I hope it will be usefull for you :)

If you have any question send me a message.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 77
  • Eyes 11
  • Dislove 1
  • Not Good 2
  • Think 2
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 42
  • Love 13
  • Love 92

On 11/23/2016 at 3:27 PM, Nevisor said:

I've had installed plugin but it wasn't working. All what you need is SpeedTreeCAD 3 and 4.2.

Here is 100% compatible version of SpeedTreeCAD with Metin2 

yes but looks the metin2, so need 3ds max plugin for fix it

.png

• Metin2 Dev 4
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 5

25 minutes ago, Nevisor said:

There is no need for 3ds. You can only edit tree shape there. All what you need you can do in SpeedTreeCAD.

Hide contents

Wp6zTmF.jpg

i couldnt not do bro, can you upload edited version please ? (pls with property :D its bored)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

• 8 months later...

Realy nice Nevisor thank you a lot.

Spoiler

Ymir Entertainment was founded in 1999 in Seoul, Korea and 
is currently headed by Byoung Gwan Kim as CEO. The company 
started developing its first 2D online game Metin the same 
year it was founded. The game was commercially launched in 
Korea a year later and received a prize from the Korean 
                    Ministry of Information and Communication in December of the 
                    same year. Following the success of their flagship game Ymir 
                    Entertainment immediately started work on the game’s sequel 
                    Metin 2, which went into Closed Beta in Korea in May 2004. 
                    The game was officially launched in Korea and China in March 
                    2005 before being launched in Asia, Europe and North America 
                    in the years that followed. In January 2011 all of the company’s 
                    shares were bought by Webzen Inc., a Korean game giant known for 
                    their popular MMORPG, MU Online. The company was also awarded 
                    Gameforge’s Global Best Partner of the Year in 2011.

Source: https://mmos.com/publishers/ymir-entertainment

Thank you ymir 🙂 ❤️ and F*** you Gameforge, 2011 you ruined it.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
14 hours ago, StarSoul said:

How do you actually install these so they work in the Metin2 World Editor? Any step by step guides for this?

Convert the Textures to *.tga* for SpeedTree, so you can see the Textures.

Open your *.spt* with CAD4 and edit it., Export the *.spt*, and then open it with

CAD3, Export now with CAD3 and import it in WorldEditor. 

• Love 2
Spoiler

• 3 months later...

Greetings,

I'm having an issue with the 'ArizonaBush_RT_Flowers_01' and '02'. They appear invisible in the Metin2 World Editor. I can't figure out why. They look better in Speedtree4. They seem to be missing a texture in Speedtree3. I have their textures saved as .dds as well as .tga. Anyone know what is going on?

S6GCocb.png 

Speedtree3:

m3yOrYP.jpeg

Speedtree4:
CNNiKaw.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International

Spoiler

On 3/28/2023 at 9:14 AM, StarSoul said:

Greetings,

I'm having an issue with the 'ArizonaBush_RT_Flowers_01' and '02'. They appear invisible in the Metin2 World Editor. I can't figure out why. They look better in Speedtree4. They seem to be missing a texture in Speedtree3. I have their textures saved as .dds as well as .tga. Anyone know what is going on?

S6GCocb.png 

Speedtree3:

m3yOrYP.jpeg

Speedtree4:
CNNiKaw.png

may the KI can help:

It's possible that the ArizonaBush_RT_Flowers_01 and 02 assets are not properly imported into the Metin2 World Editor, which is why they appear invisible. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

• Check if the assets are properly installed: Make sure that the assets are installed in the correct location and that the files are not corrupt. You can try re-installing the assets to see if that solves the issue.
  • Check the texture settings: Ensure that the textures for the assets are properly linked to the models in the World Editor. Check that the texture settings are set to the correct file type (.dds or .tga) and that the file paths are correct.
  • Check the rendering settings: Make sure that the assets are set to render properly in the World Editor. Check that the assets are not set to render as transparent or that the rendering settings are not set to low quality.
  • Try importing the assets again: If the above steps do not work, try importing the assets again. Make sure that you follow the proper importing procedures and that the assets are properly linked to the textures.

If none of these steps work, you may need to seek additional help from the Metin2 community or support team.

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
Spoiler

• 4 months later...
On 3/29/2023 at 4:23 AM, Ace said:
  Reveal hidden contents

may the KI can help:

It's possible that the ArizonaBush_RT_Flowers_01 and 02 assets are not properly imported into the Metin2 World Editor, which is why they appear invisible. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

• Check if the assets are properly installed: Make sure that the assets are installed in the correct location and that the files are not corrupt. You can try re-installing the assets to see if that solves the issue.
  • Check the texture settings: Ensure that the textures for the assets are properly linked to the models in the World Editor. Check that the texture settings are set to the correct file type (.dds or .tga) and that the file paths are correct.
  • Check the rendering settings: Make sure that the assets are set to render properly in the World Editor. Check that the assets are not set to render as transparent or that the rendering settings are not set to low quality.
  • Try importing the assets again: If the above steps do not work, try importing the assets again. Make sure that you follow the proper importing procedures and that the assets are properly linked to the textures.

If none of these steps work, you may need to seek additional help from the Metin2 community or support team.

Well, I did what I could but I couldn't get these flowers to work. I think they are just corrupted or something. Sorry for such a late response. This whole thing seems just hopeless... 

• Love 2

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 3

Crystal Metinstone

2. 3

Feeding game source to LLM

3. 113

Ulthar SF V2 (TMP4 Base)

4. 3

Feeding game source to LLM