Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member
21 minutes ago, .plechito' said:

I'm not totally sure, what do u mean.
Mde is 3d model file. Something like Gr2 and in the game you have to use it via .mse file. 

Ahh then I misunderstood it all I guess :P I am making new map, and I would like to add grass on it, but all I have is .mse ones.

Will try another way I guess :) Thanks for the anwser @.plechito' :* 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13926-mse-to-mde/#findComment-79078
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.