Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any Chinese or Korean Forums that release Metin2 ServerFiles... I would like to see how they look but i just can't find 1 single forum... I searched on Asian Browsers, using Chinese and Korean Language, i even went to Beijing and even there using a local computer i couldn't find anything. All i can find are Forums talking about Metin2 or very old ServerFiles like Rain.

Do you know any forums? I'm just curious

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13796-metin2-chinesekorean-serverfiles-forum/
Share on other sites

  • 7 years later...
  • Forum Moderator

Hello,

There aren't really active forums anymore in Asia or in the US. However, the first ever forum was Chinese and is still open to this day, it's mcncc.com

  • Good 1
  • Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.