Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello guys

I've got a problem on my files, whenever the speed movement is negative, it show up like the int size 2147483647%...

A video of the problem: 

I use a converter to convert from database to txt, and I think the problem is on the converter...

Converter: http://pastebin.com/En1K11iv (python file)

If the problem is not the converter, it must be the NeXus tool, since my database was translated converting the Metin2 Client from the Portugal server...

What can I do?

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13700-problem-with-movement-speed/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try changing the the converter bro, but i dont recomend using a converter from sql or txt to xml because converters follow a specific format and that format varies from server to server. If you have your dump fromto form your server use that :)

There are lots of dump_proto tutorials as well as the .exe file itself on the internet and this forum just use the search function or google.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13700-problem-with-movement-speed/#findComment-78143
Share on other sites

  • Management

I forgot to answer when I saw the email, sorry for the delay...

I don't have item_proto.xml, only txt and I use the dump_proto (using the source) to convert to client...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13700-problem-with-movement-speed/#findComment-78235
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.