Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management

I think it is SendAttack...

I'm not sure, I never used, but by that video is being used at the max, normally in order to not receive ban they just use in duels and low, I think is how this hack work...

SendAttack, attacks, but no emotion of attack, I just have seen videos of warrior or sura, never saw a ninja using that hack...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13637-some-kind-of-hack/#findComment-77733
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, charparodar said:

I think it is SendAttack...

I'm not sure, I never used, but by that video is being used at the max, normally in order to not receive ban they just use in duels and low, I think is how this hack work...

SendAttack, attacks, but no emotion of attack, I just have seen videos of warrior or sura, never saw a ninja using that hack...

Yes is send attack and work very good for ninja archer .

PS: Dami un pm cu un id de skype ceva sa vedem ce putem rezolva. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13637-some-kind-of-hack/#findComment-77735
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.