WorldEditor failed by loading textures

Hello, I've a problem. My problem is, I've made a new map with the worldeditor and when I'm stop my work at this new map and close the world editor and open the open the map again there are no textures any more. Everything is only grey. Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you can understand what my problem is.

So far,

- alg0r!thm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

How do you mean that? When I'm start creating the map by clicking on "New"-Button I've defined "textureset/mapname.txt" this. btw. I've the same problem when I'm doing "Apply Base Texture" to change the base texture, the only thing I've got is, everything is grey. For example it looks like this:

newmap.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

So far,

- alg0r!thm

Yes is it.

//edit: I've other question, when I'm making a mountain and make a stone texture on it and the ground is with a grass texture, how can I make the transition between grass and stone texture better? At the moment it look like this:

texture1.png

But I want it looks like this:

texture2.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

So far,

- alg0r!thm