XML -> SQL Converter for item_proto client version 1 stride 158?

• Premium

Hello, title pretty much says everything.

I'm looking for a working XML to SQL and, if possible, SQL to XML converter, for the item_proto client version 1 stride 158 from the official servers.

Thanks for the answers!

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Edit. Turns out http://www.stevecraft.cz/hracky/ip_xml_to_sql.php works but it's not fully updated for the new item_proto, the structure is different,

Some colums have been removed, like AddonType and some have been added, like SubTypeMask, i've already done the source-side modifications but i need a working XML to SQL converter for the latest item_proto revision to continue my work, i mean it's not much of a problem since i can remove the columns and so get the actual structure by myself but.. well it's a bit annoying, so thanks for anyone who helps.

Edit. Actually nevermind, this was a stupid question, i'll just do it by myself instead of bother you guys.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar