Quality of HyperFilter.com antyddos

Hello,

I see there are banners https://www.hyperfilter.com/

and I want to ask - does anyone tested protection from this service? Is better than voxility?  Is better than OVH? I had servers in 'normal' OVH and from OVH game offer (better firewall, i used with "other" options in game FW panel), and I had dedicated servers in datacenters which uses voxility protection and both OVH and VOXILITY protection from time to time was not enough to prevent some kicks and downtimes for few minutes. I don't have enough money for test-buy dedicated server, i want to ask first :)

On 9/25/2016 at 5:26 PM, kombajnik said:

Hello,

I see there are banners https://www.hyperfilter.com/

and I want to ask - does anyone tested protection from this service? Is better than voxility?  Is better than OVH? I had servers in 'normal' OVH and from OVH game offer (better firewall, i used with "other" options in game FW panel), and I had dedicated servers in datacenters which uses voxility protection and both OVH and VOXILITY protection from time to time was not enough to prevent some kicks and downtimes for few minutes. I don't have enough money for test-buy dedicated server, i want to ask first :)

It works really good, me and a few friends have dedicated servers with them, and yes it is better than voxility and ovh, it has low false positives and a really nice network with decent latency for our players. They aren't resellers, they run their own network with their own equipments and technology, also their support is really cool. :)

Their protection doesn't perform re-routing of traffic, is is always online in any services you have.