2 requests: Remove Options / Replace with quest

Hi. 

Request 1: I need to know how could I remove some buttons in game options. (Example: removing GPU and CPU buttons from game options menu)

Request 2: I want to (for example) that when clicking on player, on the top options (whisper, trade, and so on) that the button Emotion to launch a certain quest instead of emotion. (i will make the quest but i need the way how could i do that).  How could I do this?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2016 at 11:12 PM, HisaoShou said:

Request 1: I need to know how could I remove some buttons in game options. (Example: removing GPU and CPU buttons from game options menu)

root -> uiSystemOption.py or the uiscript file related to it.

On 9/25/2016 at 11:12 PM, HisaoShou said:

Request 2: I want to (for example) that when clicking on player, on the top options (whisper, trade, and so on) that the button Emotion to launch a certain quest instead of emotion. (i will make the quest but i need the way how could i do that).  How could I do this?

You should check root -> uiTarget.py

Quest-Client communication(for any version)