Visual Studio Problem

Evening Com,

I have a big problem with Visual Studio. I would like the client source by Kori 1.3

Files compilen but he gives me as an error. Tries I had it at that time in VS 15. Kori

but said the video would have to do with of 2008. I removed so Visual Studio 15 and

installed first in 2008 and then SP1. Then I reinstalled the 15er. He gives me but in the

solution setting no VS 2008er on. How do I get VS2008 in VS2015?

Sorry for this bad english... Translator for win :D

And Thx for help.. 

Unbenannt.png

The problem is that Kori himself said that his files with VS 2008 should be Compliert because you could get error otherwise. I tried it once with 2010 and 2015, and yes, I got only errors. It is well if one does not change the work obligation in the files (and I do not know) with VS of 2008. If I only VS 2008 it let and plans to launch it by the fact he did not even open the program ..

with VS2013 and with v120_xp or v120 it should be work.
contact me - i have a list, how to work with kori source (so which programms is needed and how you can compile)
i created it for one of my costumers, he wanted work with.

if this dont work -> so i can give you support with teamviewer for free.
Regards,

• Premium
On 15/09/2016 at 10:08 PM, Sully said:

The problem is that Kori himself said that his files with VS 2008 should be Compliert because you could get error otherwise. I tried it once with 2010 and 2015, and yes, I got only errors. It is well if one does not change the work obligation in the files (and I do not know) with VS of 2008. If I only VS 2008 it let and plans to launch it by the fact he did not even open the program ..

You should be using vs2013 with v120/v120_xp. At the moment this is the one working without less issues on players pcs. (Not sure why kori said that, as its completly non-sense. We're at 2016, so we should be using more recent stuff, not some old crap software).

You should had installed « “Microsoft Foundation Classes for C++ » when choosing vs2013 options.

The error should come from the resource.rc. You can either reinstall vs13 with that option or changed the resource.rc in order to dont use those functions.

Edit: I took about 5min and upgraded the sln to vs13. Should be just extract, open and compile. If the afxres.h error appear, please refer to what i wrote previously.

Password: forum.tlthings.net

Download link

Edited by tierrilopes
Added ready to compile sln
  • Metin2 Dev 1

Normally no need to change anything!

kori Source Is working if you have all correct installed in Programms like (vs, vc++ and so on)

you don't have to change anything of the Code to get working on.

I send you a List for needing programms that youre able to compile the Source.

you clean installed?

if no working, Contact me again, send me teamviewer/anydesk/ammy or whats easier and saver for you and i'll help you