Erros with timers

• Management

Hello

I have a problem with timers, the first error (see on the video) happens with every item that has time (costumes, wind shoes, etc) on the database or the txt the item has the time defined, but ingame is 1 or 2 seconds. Itens with some limits don't work too, like the auto pots, starts 0% instead 100%, but the dews works, funny...

The second error (see on video) is the Premium Bonus, they are defined on the database, and I also removed ymir license, but there isn't bonus...

Video:

Someone can help me?

Thanks

raw

raw

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management

Another bug:

I created my server to test bugs to correct with the Loopback adapter, I'm tired of trying with other things and I noticed that I can login on certain resolutions, I can't login on 1920x1080 but I can on 1280x720 or 1280x1040...

Someone knows what is wrong?

It was working perfectly when was just for me localhost (I use VMware Workstation 12 Pro)

raw

raw

Well I'm not an expert but it seems you have a problem with the REAL_TIME in your item_proto, should be on serverside files, but try to create a new one for your packs before searching the txt's. As for the login failures, check out your source. Focus on the keywords ip, ban, conn and other similar (check server & client source). Also check your account.iptocountry table in mysql and make sure that everything is NULL. If that does not help I wish someone with more experience than me reply.

Kind regards ~ Mind Rapist

• Management
7 hours ago, Mind Rapist said:

Well I'm not an expert but it seems you have a problem with the REAL_TIME in your item_proto, should be on serverside files, but try to create a new one for your packs before searching the txt's. As for the login failures, check out your source. Focus on the keywords ip, ban, conn and other similar (check server & client source). Also check your account.iptocountry table in mysql and make sure that everything is NULL. If that does not help I wish someone with more experience than me reply.

Kind regards ~ Mind Rapist

As for the login failures, I have the table ipcountry empty, and I hadn't touched on anything that could cause this...

I don't change nothing on the game since a a month ago probably, and I hadn't problems login, just used the client source and hadn't edited nothing especial, just some code here and there about somethings ingame...

This problem started just yesterday, it's because that I changed to VMware Workstation 12 Pro? I changed a week ago and I had no errors, just yesterday...

About the real time, could you be more specific please? I don't remember to change anything about that...

I seen the item_proto.txt and I noticed REAL_TIME don't work, but REAL_TIME_FIRST_USE works, but doesn't have any time, just 0...

EDIT: Login problem solved, I went back do virtual box and now there is no problems with connections...

raw

raw

• Premium
On 9/6/2016 at 2:25 AM, charparodar said:

As for the login failures, I have the table ipcountry empty, and I hadn't touched on anything that could cause this...

I don't change nothing on the game since a a month ago probably, and I hadn't problems login, just used the client source and hadn't edited nothing especial, just some code here and there about somethings ingame...

This problem started just yesterday, it's because that I changed to VMware Workstation 12 Pro? I changed a week ago and I had no errors, just yesterday...

About the real time, could you be more specific please? I don't remember to change anything about that...

I seen the item_proto.txt and I noticed REAL_TIME don't work, but REAL_TIME_FIRST_USE works, but doesn't have any time, just 0...

EDIT: Login problem solved, I went back do virtual box and now there is no problems with connections...

Post sysser/sysslog and gdb

• Management
14 hours ago, Crystal™ said:

Post sysser/sysslog and gdb

How can I get gdb file?

Syserr: don't have nothing related with this...

Syslog: 

Sep 11 22:45:23.317063 :: USE_ITEM Sapatos de Vento+ (N), Inven 0, Cell 65535, ItemType 16, SubType 0
Sep 11 22:45:24.316843 :: UNIQUE_ITEM: expire Sapatos de Vento+ (N) 50006904
Sep 11 22:45:25.476910 :: GLOBAL_TIME: Sep 11 22:45:25 time_gap 0

Servertime right now: Sun Sep 11 22:45:57 WEST 2016 (normal time computer: 2016-09-13 13:32)

I don't know how to keep the virtual machine time updated...

raw

raw

• Premium
5 hours ago, charparodar said:

How can I get gdb file?

Syserr: don't have nothing related with this...

Syslog: 

Sep 11 22:45:23.317063 :: USE_ITEM Sapatos de Vento+ (N), Inven 0, Cell 65535, ItemType 16, SubType 0
Sep 11 22:45:24.316843 :: UNIQUE_ITEM: expire Sapatos de Vento+ (N) 50006904
Sep 11 22:45:25.476910 :: GLOBAL_TIME: Sep 11 22:45:25 time_gap 0

Servertime right now: Sun Sep 11 22:45:57 WEST 2016 (normal time computer: 2016-09-13 13:32)

I don't know how to keep the virtual machine time updated...

cd ../.core file

gdb

file linkingpath (you must have a linking path for ex game that is linking in gamefile if the error is game.core , if the core file is db write a linking link for db)

core xx.core

• Management
31 minutes ago, Crystal™ said:

cd ../.core file

gdb

file linkingpath (you must have a linking path for ex game that is linking in gamefile if the error is game.core , if the core file is db write a linking link for db)

core xx.core

No game.core is generated in any of the cores of channel 1, I didn't even tested anything on game99, since my server is going to be pvp, but I haven't removed any maps yet, just tested on the kingdom cities... :o

678c7f1061254913b42732389f88b4e4.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

• Management

Hello,

Part of the problem is solved, how, I don't know, after I changed the source to have up to 6 stones on weapons and armors started working, just the premium bonus and the wind shoes, but the costumes still not working...

EDIT: If the costume is received by box (using quest with the code) it works...

local remain_time = 86400*(7+number(0,7))
pc.give_item2_select(costume_vnum,1)
item.set_socket(0, get_global_time()+remain_time)

raw

raw