Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here is a list with good people (100% Recommended):

@Ace - best

@KiLL MoveS. - inactive here

@.plechito'

@Mizune - inactive here

@C95Mapper - inactive here

[!] I do not know too much about them if he trusted or no, or if make good job but you can try:

@Sonitex

@Anthony's

@Lynx

@KemazI

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13230-looking-for-map-maker/#findComment-75694
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, TuneX said:

@Lynx ? i don`t recommend this

you are the same dog jealous with different accounts

I have sold many of my projects from America to Asia

moreover before selling anything I can verify the functionality of each of my objects 

PD: Im no longer working for metin2

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13230-looking-for-map-maker/#findComment-75730
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lynx said:

you are the same dog jealous with different accounts

I have sold many of my projects from America to Asia

moreover before selling anything I can verify the functionality of each of my objects 

PD: Im no longer working for metin2

I`m not a dog 

I will not recommend to you for any people because you didn`t solve us that mobs i buy from you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13230-looking-for-map-maker/#findComment-75754
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Bitte übersetzt das denn Leuten,

Erstmal danke das ihr auf mich Aufmerksam macht, echt freut mich sehr.

So, es geht darum das ich keine Aufträge annehme, damals habe ich

auch für nur 2-3 Leuten was richtiges gemacht sonst nie, weil es für mich

später zum hobby wurde. Ich mache sozusagen maps nur für mich, gefallen

diese einen freund "Ich habe nur 2-3 die Server betreiben" so gib ich ihm

und wenn ich später mal Geld brauche für irgendwas wichtiges, weis ich kann

auf ihn zählen ("dank einen freund, war es mir möglich Leuten Tutorials aufzunehmen").

Jeder von euch kriegt das alleine hin mit wenig Geduld.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13230-looking-for-map-maker/#findComment-77186
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.